Any organization - whether for profit or not - has a board of directors at its core.
However, boards may sometimes realize that their tasks are unclear and that their work can be difficult and confusing.
- Respect and carry out the mission of the organization
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Administer the financial affairs of the organization
This training allows to:
- Define what governance is
- Establish director involvement on a board of directors
- Understand ethical issues and situations of conflict of interest
- Be able to take on duties and responsibilities devolved to director roles more confidently and effectively
Lawyer and strategic advisor, Me Karina Kesserwan has conducted several training sessions on governance with various types of organizations.
She also assists organizations in establishing policies and advises directors on the measures to take to properly supervise the board of directors.
Format : Online training
Training Duration : 2 h
Custom training available